Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[Xrumer] Help Thread, Q&A, FAQ, and More! Post your questions here!

Tutorials are located in the Jr. VIP Section.

Blackhatworld Community,
Xrumer has for a long time been too secretive, blackhat, and unethical. I personally spent a year of my life learning how to use this tool. I have posted a ton of tutorials in the Jr. VIP section. But I won't be posting them here, you'll have to become a Jr. VIP to see them.

But what I WILL do is answer your Xrumer questions. I'm not the "Xrumer Guru" nor do I claim to be, but I do know a little bit about the software. I know how bad Botmaster forum is with support, so I will do my best here.

Thanks! I hope this post gets stickied....

Rep always appreciated, but not required.

Regards,
-Glovek

No comments:

Post a Comment